AGV AX-8 DUAL CARBON ASIAN FIT
AX-8 DUAL CARBON is the new touring top of the range of Agv helmets in terms of safety, comfort and lightness. Directly derived from AX-8 Dual Evo, AX-8 Dual Carbon consists of a Super Super Light shell with the latest layer in exposed 3k carbon, for increased performance and lightness. It’s the perfect helmet for any conditions: the large visor, the opening chin air intake, the ventilation and the aerodynamics optimised using a simulation software, make it perfect and comfortable for road touring; the design with the adjustable peak design and the possibility of use with the mask, make this an helmet suitable for unpaved roads. As a demonstration of its versatility, AX-8 Dual Carbon can be configured as follows: 1. SUPERMOTARD/TRAIL version with visor and peak 2. MOTOCROSS/ENDURO version without visor but for use with Motocross goggles 3. STREETFIGHTER/NAKED version with visor and no peak. The possibility of interchanging the chin air intake of AX-8 Carbon (and AX-8 Evo) with that of AX-8 Dual Carbon (and of AX-8 Dual Evo) further increases the customisation possibilities of the helmet.
- Shell in caaf (carbon-aramidic-fiberglass)
- 3 shell sizes
- 4 eps
- Ivs (integrated ventilation system) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Removable and washable inside padding
- Fabrics in dri-lex®
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding
- Double d retention system
- The aerodynamics was tested in a wind tunnel.
- The visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask.
- The chin guard air vent can be removed without any need for tools and can be replaced by a off-road grille.
- The chin guard air vent support is internally strengthened to prevent the intrusion of materials.
- Protective shock-absorbing system on the chin guard.
- Ready for use with goggles.
- Easily washed thanks to removable inner components and plastic upper parts.